Are you passionate about WordPress and PHP? Do you enjoy a collaborative environment where your ideas are valued? If so, we would love to meet you.
WP Gazelle is a quickly growing start-up building innovative software products and analytics that will transform WordPress optimization and performance. We also build, maintain, and optimize WordPress sites for clients in several different industries. We are seeking an experienced, skilled senior-level developer with PHP and WordPress experience to help us and our customers achieve our mission.
- Demonstrating expert knowledge in PHP, WordPress, NodeJS, and other full-stack technologies
- You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Collaborating with the development team and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
Great things about our company:
- This job is 100% remote.
- Hours are flexible, but you should generally be available during working hours to interface with the team and clients.
- You’ll receive world-class training to help you in your job, as well as ongoing mentorship.
- You’ll be part of a fun, collaborative team.
- You’ll work on a variety of projects and be exposed to a lot of different areas of our company and other companies, giving you an excellent foundation for anything else you want to do in your career.
- Health Benefit options and 401k are available
- At least 5-10 years of development experience
- Experience interfacing with clients and managing projects against a deadline
- Knowledge of backend technologies like PHP, Node.js
- Knowledge of XD or other equivalent mockup tools
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply below