MORE THAN JUST A COURSE
This class is designed for someone who has moderate experience with Tableau and is ready to take basic skills to an advanced level. This class will put more tools in your analytical toolbox, such as more complex calculations, more powerful interactivity, more complex chart types, and more ways to slice and dice your data to mine for critical insights. After this course you should be able to:
- Create complex calculations and dynamic parameters.
- Build interactive dashboards for decision-makers connecting the “why” to the “what”.
- Produce advanced charts for easier comparisons.
- Apply advanced formatting and data visualization best practices.
- Slice data into segments using sets and clustering to mine for critical insights.
Calculations and Interactivity (Day 1):
- Calculated Fields
- Aggregate Calculations & Ratios
- Logical Calculations
- Date Calculations
- Using Actions to Create Interactive Dashboards
- Combining Parameters and Actions: On Demand Charts
- Advanced Chart Types
Advanced Analytics and Storytelling (Day 2):
- Advanced Formatting & Dashboard Best Practices
- Advanced Tooltips
- Custom Shapes & Custom Color Palettes
- Advanced Segmentation
- Advanced Analytics
- To Publish a Workbook to Tableau Server
have any questions or concerns?
Start Today With A Free Quote
As you are reading this, the world of data analytics is evolving. Make sure your team is up to date with our practical, insights-focused data analytics training. Start now with a free, no-obligation quote.